Audio/ Video problems: General Things to Try
1. All videos and downloads have been tested by us using a variety of browsers, over PC and Mac… and they work across those browsers and platforms.
2. The video and audio information contained here can be quite large. You need to have a broadband connection (anything other than a modem) and a computer that less than 3 years old.
3. These files will probably will not work if you are on a 56k modem connection, and even using DSL many files can take a significant amount of time to load /play.
4. Be patient. Some files can take up to 45 minutes to stream or download.
5. If still having A/V problems and you are using a PC, do a hard boot by completely powering off your computer for a full 30 seconds and then turning it back on.
6. For any problems, the variables can be large so before contacting us, be sure to try it using a different browser, a different computer or over a different network. Some browser or network security settings may prevent files from streaming or downloading.
7. If you are using Windows and you are getting a message that Quicktime could not initialize, Quicktime suggests that you go into the properties of Quicktime and either click or unclick the ‘compatability’ icon.
1. Be patient. Some files can take up to 45 minutes to process.
2. Try letting the recordings load (hit mute) and walk away and do something else for a while. You can then go back later and watch it after the recording has loaded into the buffer cache.
4. Make sure you have the latest non-beta version of whatever audio and visual software is recommended you’re using.
5. To view the .flv files, you need an FLV player. You can get one for free here (for both Mac and Windows). To view QuickTime files, get the free non-beta version of QuickTime located here
6. If you can get audio but no video when using QuickTime, be sure to hover your cursor over the video while listening. It will say “click to activate.” Click and that should take care of that situation.
iSocial Academy Cancellation
We want this to be a good fit for you. And although rare, if circumstances require that you need to cancel your iSocial Academy Membership, you may do so simply by going to http://isocialacademy.com/members/faq/my-profile/
The Turbo Traffic System is soon to be sold as a home study course costing $1,997 but right now you can take a full 14 day trial for just $1. After which you will be conveniently billed just $97/mo and ONLY for the duration of the 6 modules.
This is a 100% risk free trial and if you are not totally blown away by the amazing content and training that the iSocial Academy offers then you can cancel my membership simply by going to http://isocialacademy.com/members/faq/my-profile/
All information, content and videos provided by iSocialAcademy are copyrighted and cannot be shared, reproduced, redistributed or sold without iSocialAcademy’s written permission.
Our Contact Information
Pro Host Management LLC